Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Look #8: Coral

Here is another Spring look by pixi2woo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2x1uQ9e8A This video is from 2010, but it's interesting how the coral trend is still popular. At least, I think it is. This is the look I'm wearing today. I think it's a nice look for a sunny day.

1. Face Primer
2. Foundation
3. Concealer
4. Eyebrows
5. Mac Naked Lunch: Wet 'n Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells, eyelid color
6. Mac Paradisco: Wet 'n Wild Palette in Greed, 2nd shade
7. Mac Coppering: Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette in Comfort Zone, 2nd shade
8. Mascara
9. Mac Pearl Cream Color Base: Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl
10. Bronzer
11. Mac Blush in Virgin Isle: Elf Candid Coral
12. Mac Lipstick in Costa Chic: Wet 'n Wild Mega Shield Lip Color SPF 15 in Within These Adobe Walls

My Thoughts: This is a monochromatic look. There is coral on the eyes, cheeks, and lips. I think it suits me well, and it also reminds me of Springtime. I give my stamp of approval. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!