Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Look #6: Pop of Mint

This look is by LoveMelisaMichelle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbcnBPbdbIQ This is another great look that uses inexpensive products. I own a lot of what she used, so I was so happy with this tutorial. The girl who made this look up is so beautiful and she is a mom of twins boy and girl. Sometimes her kids are in her videos and they are so cute. She makes fun videos. I also like how she gets bargains.

1. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk: I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
2. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette
3. Wet 'n Wild Pride Palette
4. Milani Sunset Beach Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Coralina
5. Bronzer
6. Highlight by Victoria's Secret limited edition looks like leopard print on it: Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar
7. NYX Round Lipstick in Honey: Revlon Lipstick in Soft Nude
8. Bonnebell Lip Lites in Cappuccino

My Thoughts: I think this looks good. I think this is the best way for me to wear the pretty mint color. It's just a little bit of mint, and the rest of the eye is natural. Also, the coral blush looks pretty against the mint color. I like how the lips are nude because it makes the eyes stand out more. I'm surprised this looks good on me because the girl who did this tutorial has a darker complexion than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!