Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My New Blog!

I didn't realize how easy it was to make a blog. This summer I have gotten very obsessed with beauty blogs and youtube videos. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to put up my own video or my own blog. I'm very shy about being on camera, so I don't think I will ever do that. Also, I want to be very careful what I put online about myself. Writing about makeup and beauty products doesn't seem to be such a scary thing to do. My plan is to start keeping track of the products I use the most and post a September favorites blog by the end of next month.

I have a lot of makeup dupes, and I love taking expensive palettes and using my own cheap makeup to use looks intended for those palettes. I have recently researched the new Stila summer palettes, have found out the dupes I have in my collection of makeup, found the directions included in the palettes, tried on the looks, and then recorded my thoughts on the look. I also have done this with other Stila, Too Faced, and Urban Decay palettes.

I hope people will like my blog and find it as helpful as I have found other beauty blogs and youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!