For Review and Swatches: http://www.makeherup.com/2007/08/30/new-stila-lookbook/
These palettes are so cute. They each look like the cover of fashion magazines. For example, in this palette on the cover it says, "Are you ready for your close up? With look no.1 a smoldering look is easily achieved. Perfect for the Stila 'it' girl."
These palettes all come with three eyeshadows, one blush, and one lip gloss. For the looks I put together for the eyes I just took the lightest color as the highlight, the medium color as the eyelid color, and the darkest color in the crease. I'm sure you can be imaginative and find other ways to combine the colors onto your eyes.
1. Heather: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust, 4th shade
2. Grace: e.l.f. Beauty Eye Manual Bright Eye Edition, 4th shade
3. Espresso: e.l.f. Beauty Eye Manual Bright Eye Edition, 8th shade
4. Rose Blush: Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural
5. It Gloss in Smashing: L'Oreal Super Lustrous Lipgloss Pink Afterglow 020
My Thoughts: It's pretty.