1. Paparazzi: e.l.f. Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, first shade
2. Red Carpet: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust, 2nd shade
3. Hollywood: Covergirl Sheerly Nudes, first shade
4. Convertible Color in Stunning: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude 065
1. Apply Paparazzi from lash line to brow bone.
2. Apply Red Carpet to the lash line and lid and blend.
3. With Eye open blend Hollywood into your crease and add depth.
4. Wet liner brush and line your upper lash line with Hollywood.
5. Apply convertible color in Stunning to lips and cheeks.
6. Apply Glamour Eyes Mascara to the lashes to complete the look.
My Thoughts: Be careful with the lipstick on the cheeks. I put too much on and it was a little scary.