The names of the eye shadows in this palette crack me up.
So here are the dupes, the face charts, and my overall thoughts for each look.
1. Mac All that Glitters
2. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed, 5th shade
3. Covergirl's Country Woods quad, 2nd shade from left
4. Wet 'n Wild Gilded Age trio, brow bone shade
5. e.l.f. Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition, 4th shade
Like a Virgin
1. Mac Coquette
2. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Hazel Eye Candy, 6th shade
In The Buff
1. Mac Bisque
2. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity, 1st shade
3. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed, 1st shade
Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette in Comfort Zone, 5th shade
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity, 2nd shade
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust, 5th shade
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust, 1st shade
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Hazel Eye Candy, mixed 3rd and 4th shade
1. Mac Carbon
2. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed, 3rd shade
3. e.l.f. Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition, 11th shade
4. Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette in Blue Had Me At Hello, 4th shade
These are the face charts and my personal opinions of how each chart looks on me.
1. Sweep In the Buff from lashes to brow.
2. Press Pillow Talk onto the eyelid.
3. Blend Like a Virgin into the crease and outer lash line.
My Thoughts: I don't like it.
1. Apply Birthday Suit onto brow bone and blend down into the crease.
2. Sweep Satin Sheets onto lid and around tear duct.
3. Line upper and lower lash lines with Unmentionables and blend.
My Thoughts: It's different than what I normally wear, but I think it looks good.
1. Sweep Pink Cheeks from crease to brow.
2. Blend Lap Dance into crease and onto lid.
3. Apply Stiletto to upper lash line and extend outward, then blend into lower lash line.
My Thoughts: It really makes my eyes stand out. I love it.