For review and swatches: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2011/01/stila-live-from-the-red-carpet-glamour-goddess-palette-review-swatches-photos.html
1. Glitz: Covergirl Eye Brightening Shadow Palette Majestic Hazels 715, 4th shade
2. On the List: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity, 2nd shade
3. Golden: Wet 'n Wild The Gilded Age, eyelid shade
4. Convertible Color in Glamour: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Rose 040
1. Apply Glitz from lash line to brow bone.
2. Apply On the List to your crease and blend.
3. Use your liner brush to wrap Golden around the lid and lower lash line.
4. Line the lash line with Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Lionfish.
5. Apply convertible color in Glamour to lips and cheeks.
My Thoughts: It is glamorous. This is something I would wear at nighttime at some special event, well...I guess that's the point of the palette. It looks pretty and classic.