Friday, August 26, 2011

Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette Dupes

I just love the Too Faced palettes. I don't own any of them, but I love their packaging, how they're cruelty free, have great quality shadows, have cute names for all their shadows, and come with little face charts.

Just like with the Stila face charts. I searched them all down, and found dupes for all the shadows, so in my small way I feel like I own all the Too Faced palettes. 

One of my favorite Youtubers has duped a lot of the Too Faced palettes. Her youtube link is http://www.youtube.com/user/cosmeticcouturier She has made beautiful tutorials to go with several of the Too Faced palettes. A lot of the dupes I have are due to her.

Honeymoon
1. Mac Sumptious Olive
2. Maybelline Enchanted Forest Quad, olive shade
3. Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette Comfort Zone, 6th shade

Ever After
1. Urban Decay Hustle
2. e.l.f. Day 2 Night quad, 2nd shade
3. Mac Smut
4. Mac Embark
5. Mac Woodwinked similar

Soul Mates
1. Mac All That Glitters
2. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed, 5th shade
3. Covergirl's Country Woods Quad, 2nd shade from left
4. Wet 'n Wild The Gilded Age, browbone shade
5. e.l.f. Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition, 4th shade
6. Mac Dazzlelight

I Do
1. Mac Omega
2. Urban Decay Naked
3. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity, 2nd shade
4. Covergirl Shimmering Sands, 1st shade
5. Mac Kid

Un-Veil
1. Urban Decay Darkhorse
2. L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic, right color
3. Wet 'n Wild 8-pan Palette Comfort Zone, 3rd shade
4. Mac Magnetic Fields
5. Mac Smut

Bouquet Toss
1. Mac Blanc Type
2. Almay Trio for Hazel Eyes, cream shade

Kiss the Bride
1. Mac Yogurt
2. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust, 1st shade

Cut the Cake
1. Mac Digit
2. Mac Iris
3. Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette in Petal Pushers, 4th shade

First Dance
1. Mac Indian Ink
2. Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette Petal Pusher, 3rd shade

Each palette has face charts that are for day, classic, and fashion. Obviously the day look is for the day time. The classic look is a timeless look that would never go out of style, and the fashion look is trendy. These are the face charts for this palette.

Day
1. Apply Soul Mates from lashes to brow
2. Blend I Do into the crease.
3. Line upper and lower lash lines with Un-Veil and blend.

Classic
1. Sweep Kiss the Bride from lashes to brow.
2. Apply Cut the Cake on to the inner two-thirds of lid.
3. Blend First Dance into the crease and lower lashes.

Fashion
1. Sweep Bouquet Toss from lashes to brow.
2. Press Honeymoon on to the inner half of the lid.
3. Smoke Ever After on to the outer lid, in crease, and lower lash line.

My Thoughts: I've tried all of these looks using my dupes and I think they are all very pretty and wearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!