For swatches and a review: http://www.beauty-reflections.com/2010/11/stila-make-impression-in-moscow-travel.html
For the actual face chart, palette, and cute journal entries: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/feature/travel/map.asp?map=moscow
1. Dust Matruschka from lash line to brow.
2. Apply Nadia damp on the lids with the small end of the number 15 brush.
3. Apply Mink into the upper and lower lash line with the small end of the 20 brush and blend into the crease.
4. Use the number 4 brush wet to apply Chill to the inner well of the eye to brighten and add color.
5. Complete the look with 2 coats of mascara.
6. Apply Lily convertible color to the apples of the cheeks.
7. Press Lily into the lips using the fingertips.
1. Matruschka: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Brights, 1st row, 6th shade
2. Nadia: e.l.f. Little Black Beauty Book Warm Collection 3rd column, 5th shade down
3. Small end of number 15 brush: Eco Tools brush that comes with a sharpener attached to it, looks like a pointed crease brush
4. Mink: e.l.f. Little Black Beauty Book Warm Collection 4th column, 5th shade down
5. Small end of number 20 brush: Eco Tools angled brush, This isn't a dupe, this is just what I used.
6. Chill: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Brights, 2nd row, 2nd shade
7. Number 4 brush: tiny detail brush like the brush that comes with the Maybelline gel liner
8. Lily: e.l.f. Blush in Peachy Keen
9. Lily for lips: e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess with the e.l.f. blush (see above) on my finger and applied to lips
This is too dark up to the brow in my opinion. On the face chart on the website, the color doesn't go up so high. It looks pretty when it doesn't go up to the brow. The eyes look pretty with the lips and cheeks. I don't like the blue in the tear duct. I think it looks really weird.