Right now you can get a special deal at toofaced.com. It's called "The Ultimate Smokey Eye Collection." You get the palette plus Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop, Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eye Liner, Mascara, and the Lip Gloss. It comes in a black bag with Too Faced on it. The value is $122, but they are selling it for $72!!! http://www.toofaced.com/p-557-the-ultimate-smokey-eye-collection.aspx
1. Firefly: Covergirl Tapestry Taupe
2. White Lie: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride, 4th shade
3. In A Flash: e.l.f. 32 Eyeshadow Palette in Brights, 2nd shade, last row
4. Cloves: Wet 'n Wild Sandcastle Palette, bottom color
5. Nice Ash: Maybelline Enchanted Forest quad, crease green color
6. Smoking Jacket: Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette in Petal Pusher, 3rd color
7. Up in Smoke: Sonia Kashuk Natural Look Palette, eye intensifier
8. Smokin' Hot: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed, 3rd shade
9. Smolder: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride, 3rd shade
1. Sweep Firefly from brow to lashes.
2. Press Cloves onto the inner lid.
3. Blend Up In Smoke into the crease and upper and lower lashes.
My Thoughts: Very dark brown and dramatic. The color is good for my coloring, but definitely not for daytime.
1. Sweep White Lie from brow to lashes.
2. Apply Nice Ash onto lid and above crease.
3. Blend Smoking Hot into the crease and upper and lower lashes.
My Thoughts: Dark green, black, and sparkly look. It is pretty, but only for nighttime.
1. Press In a Flash onto inner lid and around tear duct.
2. Apply Smoking Jacket onto outer 2/3 of lid and extend out.
3. Blend Smolder into the crease and upper and lower lashes.
My Thoughts: I look like a clown.