For the actual face chart, palette, and cute journal entries: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/feature/travel/map.asp?map=tokyo
1. Apply Sake all over the entire lid from lash line to brow bone. Use brush 9 for a sheer layer or brush 15 large end for a more dramatic and high shimmer loose layer.
2. Apply Kawai to the crease and gently diffuse the shadow so it is soft and edgeless. Apply with large end of brush 30.
3. Apply Shibuya to the lower lash line using brush 4. Keep the shadow close to the lash line and blend across the entire lower lash line. Gently apply same shadow on the top lash line and blend up to the crease.
4. For added intensity dampen your Stila brush and apply Shibuya damp.
5. Peace sign apply as liner to top lash line and corner/connect the line to the outer edge of eyes for an edgy look. Apply more peace sign to lids if you want an instant smoky eye.
6. Cheeks and lips: Apply Sakura convertible color.
1. Sake: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity 249, 4th shade
2. Brush #9: fluffy, blending brush
3. Kawai: Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Hazel Eye Candy, pink color
4. Brush #30: crease brush
5. Shibuya: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride, 3rd shade
6. Brush #4: liner brush
7. Peace Sign: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed, 6th shade
8. Sakura Convertible Color: e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
I think this look would look better on someone with cool skin. There are a lot of cool-toned colors in this look. On me I look like a clown. The eyes are blue and smokey. The cheeks and lips are a fuschia pink. This would be a look for night time.