For the actual face chart, palette, and cute journal entries: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/feature/travel/map.asp?map=laguna
1. Apply Sand Dollar from lash line to brow bone.
2. Apply Sunset to lid and crease.
3. Apply Cove to lash line and blend upwards.
4. Wet brush and apply Bonfire to upper lash line.
5. Apply Seashell to cheeks and Pacific Coast Highway to cheekbones to highlight.
1. Sand Dollar: e.l.f. Essential Beauty School Beauty Book - Eye Bright Look, pink shade
2. Sunset: e.l.f. Essential Beauty School Beauty Book - Eye Bright Look, red shade
3. Cove: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Brights, mixed 2nd shade from 3rd row with 3rd shade from 4th row
4. Bonfire: e.l.f. Essential Beauty School Beauty Book - Eye Bright Look, 8th shade
5. Seashell: Covergirl Cheekers in Snow Plum
6. Pacific Coast Highway: Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Honeymoon
There is a lot of pink and red on the eyes. On me it looks like I have something the matter with my eyes. Maybe on a different skin tone this would look better.