For review and swatches: http://www.beautyjunkiesunite.com/WP/2011/01/24/stila-e-live-from-the-red-carpet-breathtaking-beauty-palette-review-swatches/
These palettes are supposed to be everything you need for a red carpet look. I agree. All three of the palettes look glamorous and classically beautiful. They are looks to wear at a nighttime event.
1. Cinema: Revlon Colorstay 12 Hours quad in Coffee Bean, first shade
2. Best Picture: e.l.f. Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 2nd shade
3. Film: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed, 6th shade
4. Convertible Color in Breathtaking: e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
5. Lip Glaze in Guava: e.l.f. Hyper Shine Gloss in Fairy
1. Apply Cinema from lash line to brow bone.
2. Apply Best Picture to your lid.
3. Use a liner brush to apply Film to your lash line and blend upwards.
4. Line the lash line with Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner.
5. Apply convertible color in Breathtaking to lips and cheeks.
6. Finish the look with lip glaze in Guava.
My Thoughts: I really like the lip combination.