Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stila Striking in South Beach Dupes

For swatches and a review: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2011/07/stila-striking-in-south-beach-review-swatches-photos.html


For the actual face chart, palette, and cute journal entries: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/feature/travel/map.asp?map=southbeach


Face Chart
1. Apply Ocean Drive to lid from lash line to brow bone.
2. Apply Wave to crease and blend upwards.
3. Wet brush and apply Cabana to crease and wrap around upper and lower lash line.
4. Apply Nightlife to upper and lower lash line and blend out.
5. Apply Art Deco to cheeks and Sabe to forehead, cheekbones and nose for a bronzed effect.


My Dupes
1. Ocean Drive: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Basics, 2nd color in last row
2. Wave: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Basics, 3rd color in last row. I don't really have a periwinkle dupe, so I used a light blue color.
3. Cabana: e.l.f. Essential Beauty School Beauty Book - Eye Bright Look, purple shade
4. Nightlife: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Basics, 7th color in 3rd row
5. Art Deco: e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
6. Sabe: Cover Girl Cheekers Bronzer


My Thoughts
This is very colorful. I kind of feel like a clown. Maybe this is better worn at nighttime. Actually, though my friend thought it looked good. My friend is an artist and has very good tastes. The look has pretty purples in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!