For review and swatches: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/wedding-palette-auditions-stila-front-cover-look-no-4/
On this palette it says, "Classic beauty icon. Three great eye shadows for the Hollywood look. Turn up the heat with Stila cheek color. Stila It Gloss. Inviting you inside for shimmering lips."
1. Nude: e.l.f. Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 5th shade
2. Icon: e.l.f. Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 1st color
3. Twig: e.l.f. Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 8th shade
4. Heat blush: I don't have a peachy tan matte, I just have a tan bronzer. Let's try NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny.
5. Inviting lipgloss: Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Lasting Moisture Lip Gloss in Soft Peach
My Thoughts: The eyes and lips are so glittery. It's a little too much. Maybe someone with a different coloring than me could pull this look off. Maybe the Stila shades weren't as glittery as my shades.