For review and swatches: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/face-of-the-day-fotd/face-of-the-day-with-stilas-red-carpet-looks-palette/
On this palette it says, "Red carpet looks."
1. Shell: e.l.f. Beauty Eye Manual Bright Eye Edition, pink
2. Puck: Covergirl Tapestry Taupe
3. Dahlia: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust, 3rd shade
4. Fade blush: Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Dance 027
5. It Gloss in Sweet: Palladio Herbal Lip Gloss in Clearly Coral
My Thoughts: This is a nighttime look. I like the deep purple in my crease. I think it makes my hazel eyes pop. Also, the coral lips look pretty against the purple. I'm not sure what to think about the blush, which is more like a bronzer color. Am I supposed to wear it all over my face or contour? I guess it is up to the user to decide. I wonder if these palettes came with face charts.