Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stila Wonderful in Waikiki Dupes

For swatches and a review: http://www.prettyinthedesert.com/ You will have to scroll down the page to see where she talks about this palette.


For the actual face chart, palette, and cute journal entries: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/feature/travel/map.asp?map=waikiki


Face Chart
1. Apply Wahine from lash line to brow bone.
2. Apply Sarong to crease and blend.
3. Apply Surf along lower lash line for a pop of color.
4. Apply Coconut to lid and wrap and blend under lower lash line.
5. Apply North Shore to cheeks and Hanauma Bay to cheekbones to highlight.


My Dupes
1. Wahine: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Basics, 1st color
2. Sarong: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Brights, 2nd color
3. Surf: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Brights, 3rd row, 6th shade
4. Coconut: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Brights, last color on the first row
5. North Shore: Rimmel Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush in Mauve Cool
6. Hanauma Bay: Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Apricot


My Thoughts
This is my favorite palette from the 2011 Stila summer beach palettes. I think it looks natural and pretty. I normally don't wear blue under my eyes, but I think that this looks good because it is paired with brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!