Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride, first shade
e.l.f. 32 Eyeshadow Palette in Brights, 4th gray in bottom row
e.l.f. 32 Eyeshadow Palette in Brights, last shade in 3rd row
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity, 2nd shade
Sonia Kashuk Look Natural Palette, eye 1
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity, 3rd shade
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust, 1st shade
e.l.f 32 Eyeshadow Palette in Basics, the very last shade
e.l.f. 32 Eyeshadow Palette in Basics, 3rd shade in 3rd row
1. Sweep Tufted Suede from brow to lashes.
2. Press Chinchilla on to lid and around tear duct.
3. Use Coffee Bean to line upper and lower lash lines. Smudge into a smoky line.
My Thoughts: Really classically pretty.
1. Apply Velveteen Bunny from brow to crease.
2. Press Pebbles on to lid.
3. Blend London Fog into the crease and upper and outer lower lashes.
My Thoughts: It is different with blue, but I think it looks pretty.
1. Sweep Fresh Linen from lashes to brow.
2. Press Vintage Violet on to the eye lid.
3. Blend Midnight into the crease and outer lash line.
My Thoughts: This is a pretty purple and gray look. It reminds me of one of my Covergirl palettes.