Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stila Stunning in Sayulita Dupes

For swatches and a review: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2011/05/stila-stunning-in-sayulita-review-swatches-photos.html


For the actual face chart, palette, and cute journal entries: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/feature/travel/map.asp?map=sayulita


Face Chart
1. Apply Starfish from lid to crease.
2. Apply Getaway to lash line and lid and blend.
3. With eyes open blend Sandbar into crease to add depth.
4. Wet brush and apply Palm Tree to upper and lower lash line.
5. Apply Playa to cheeks and Banderas Bay to cheekbones to highlight.


My Dupes
1. Starfish: e.l.f. Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 1st shade
2. Getaway: e.l.f. Essential Beauty School Beauty Book - Eye Bright Look, 11th shade
3. Sandbar: e.l.f. Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 8th shade
4. Palm Tree: e.l.f. 32 Palette Everyday Brights, 12th shade
5. Playa: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
6. Banderas Bay: Maybelline Expert Wear Blush Duo in Twin Peach, top shade


My Thoughts
This is my reaction based on how this looks on my face. I have very light skin coloring, hazel eyes, and red hair. This look may look fabulous on someone with different coloring. For me it's not that impressive. I think the green color under the eyes is interesting. I'm not sure I would wear this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!