For swatches and a review: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2011/05/stila-haute-in-the-hamptons-palette-review-swatches-photos.html
For the actual face chart, palette, and cute journal entries: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/feature/travel/map.asp?map=hamptons
1. Apply Sand from lash line to brow bone.
2. Apply Linen to crease and blend.
3. Use the liner brush to apply Route 27 to lash line.
4. Apply Blue Skies to lower lash line or lid for a pop of color.
5. Apply Hydrangea to cheeks and Montauk Highway to cheekbones to highlight.
I didn't record the colors I used, so I don't remember. What I do to dupe the colors is match the swatch colors from the website I listed to shades I have in my own collection. It helps to have palettes with lots of colors. I have several e.l.f. palettes that give a variety of colors and they were only $5, plus they are vegan and cruelty free.
It looks like I only have color in the crease. The blue is different. It just looks ok. I feel like I'm wearing a lot on the cheeks. I don't understand how Montauk Highway is supposed to be the highlight color because it is darker than Hydrangea.