Sunday, August 28, 2011

Too Faced Eye Love Palette Dupes

For swatches and a review: http://www.prettyaddictionsblog.com/2011/08/eye-love-too-faced-palette.html

This palette was only available if you have earned 500 points in the perks point system at Sephora. It has two shades from each of the Too Faced palettes, and it comes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It has instructions on how to apply all the eye shadows. Since I got the dupes of all the palettes I thought I might as well do this one too.

Natural Eye
1. Heaven: Mac Vanilla, Mac Brule, Mac Shroom, Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust, 4th shade, Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride, 1st shade,  Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle Palette, 3rd shade, Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity, 1st shade, Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed, 1st shade, Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals, 1st shade, Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells trio, highlight shade, e.l.f. Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition, 1st shade
2. Push-Up: Mac Woodwinked, Urban Decay Toasted, L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic, left color, e.l.f. Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition, 6th shade, Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette in Comfort Zone, 3rd shade


Directions
1. Apply Heaven from lash line to brow.
2. Blend Push-Up into crease and slightly below lower lash line.
My Thoughts: I don't like. It's a little too natural.


Smokey Eye
1. Silver Spoon: I don't know what they mean here because that wasn't in the Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette, so I just used whatever silver I had in my collection.
2. Smolder: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride, 3rd shade

Directions
1. Sweep Silver Spoon on to inner lid and brow bone.
2. Blend Smolder on to outer lid, as well as the upper and lower lashes.
My Thoughts: Really dramatic blue. I don't like the gray on the brow bone. This isn't for daytime.


Naked Eye
1. Satin Sheets: Mac All that Glitters, Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed, 5th shade, Covergirl's Country Woods quad, 2nd shade from left, Wet 'n Wild Gilded Age trio, brow bone shade, e.l.f. Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition, 4th shade
2. Like a Virgin: Mac Coquette, Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Hazel Eye Candy, 6th shade


Directions
1. Pop Satin Sheets on to lid and around tear duct.
2. Blend Like a Virgin above crease and around the outer corner of lower lid.
My Thoughts: Pretty neutral look. I don't know if I like it because in daylight it seemed too plain, but I didn't have any other makeup on.


Romantic Eye
1. Honeymoon: Mac Sumptious Olive, Maybelline Enchanted Forest Quad, olive shade, Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette Comfort Zone, 6th shade
2. Ever After: Urban Decay Hustle, e.l.f. Day 2 Night quad, 2nd shade, Mac Smut, Mac Embark


Directions
1. Press Honeymoon on to the inner half of the lid.
2. Smoke Ever After on to the outer lid, in crease and lower lash line.
My Thoughts: I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!