For the actual face chart, palette, and cute journal entries: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/feature/travel/map.asp?map=paris
1. Dust Crepe all over the lids for a soft sheen glow. Use brush #9 to blend shadow.
2. Apply Cherie on the lower lids and under the lower lash line to achieve a sultry eye. Apply with brush 15 small end and dampen the brush for added intensity.
3. Use Jolie in the crease of the eye to add definition and contour. Use brush 15 large end. Apply to lower lash line for added drama.
4. Chocolat can be used as a soft liner at the lashes, gently press the shadow onto the top lash line for a natural look.
5. Apply Jolie damp with a thin liner brush #4 and create a cat eye line on top lashes.
6. Complete with 2 coats of mascara.
7. Apply Rosebud convertible color to the apples of cheeks.
8. Gently tap Rosebud on the lips with fingertips.
1. Crepe: Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows 01 Designer Browns, first shade
2. Brush #9: fluffy, blending brush
3. Cherie: Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows 01 Designer Browns, mixture of 3rd and 4th shade
4. Brush #15 small end: Eco Tools brush that comes with a sharpener attached to it, looks like a pointed crease brush
5. Jolie: Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows 01 Designer Browns, 5th shade
6. Brush #15 large end: regular eye shadow brush
7. Chocolat: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity 249, 3rd shade a matte brown
8. Brush #4: liner brush
9. Rosebud Convertible Color: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Rose 040
This is a pretty look. A smokey brown eye with a pretty flush to the lips and cheeks. I used the lipstick as a blush and blended really well. I used the Jolie color under the eye like they suggest for added drama because without it, it looked too red and didn't look very flattering to me. This isn't a look I normally wear, but it is very beautiful. Maybe if I was going out with a handsome stranger in Paris.